- Married to vikkiexo
- Gardener (Recreational Services)
- Current Ride(s):
- Accord SiR, 1986 Nissan Pulsar Milano x1 Turbo
- Previous Ride(s):
- Standard 1994 Accord, Standard Impreza, Suzuki GZ250, Slammed Laser Wagon, Toyota Lite Ace, Nissan Sentra, Nissan Bluebird, Standard Ford Laser
..."VTEC pops so hard and crisp it's like a new car"...
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 28th November 2012 10:23 PM
- Last Activity
- 6th January 2015 07:20 AM
- Join Date
- 17th September 2011
Showing Friends 1 to 6 of 6
View Brendan1's Blog
on 16th September 2012 at 03:34 PM
So today I wanted to change over the rocker cover in my CD6 SiR Accord.
I took the old cover off and found this...
I was not impressed in the slightest, I had no idea it was such a mess.