Official NZHondas.com Livery Competition - Honda Cup Car #32
by, 19th July 2011 at 05:43 PM (4764 Views)
To celebrate the launch of the new look web site and logo, we are running a competition to design a livery for the EG Civic being run by Rik Wakelin in the Motul HondaCup.
The rules are quite simple – you can draw, paint or use your computer skills to come up with a simple set of graphics for the car that must:
We are organising some awesome prizes for the competition, but it will most definitely include:
- Fit an EG Hatchback
- Only utilise the colours of the NZ Hondas logo (Red, White & Black)
- Must not be overly complicated!
- Must work around existing series sponsor positioning (as seen in the photos of Rik's car below)
So save the line drawing below and get designing! Send your design to email@example.com, along with your username and contact details. Entries close Sunday 7th of August
- Your name as the graphics designer on Rik’s car
- A story in the HondaCup newsletter and on the web site
- Hot laps at NIMM in one or more of the Motul HondaCup cars
- Sponsor giveaways
- Guest passes for two for one round of the new V8 SuperTourer rounds